Tuesday 19 April 2011

Lecture " week one" (SEiP)

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Blog entry no. 3

Source: I heard the cd of lecture week one (SEiP)

Strategies:

Eg 1: Repeat listening how many times
     2: Pause
     3: Find the meaning of words I don't know
     4: Using cd script

Evaluation:

I reapted listening how many times so that I can understand the particular structures, Example 2 was helpful. I used pause quite often especially I was doing writing what the main key words. It's helped me to listen carefully and catch up, Example 3 was helpful I like to check the dictionary when    i don't know the meaning and try to understand.  It helped me expand the knowledge of vocabulary through listening, Example 4 is more useful, I like use cd script after finishing all at the same time.


Reflection:

I think I will keepimng using all these strategies step by step in the following studying. It's useful for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment