Tuesday 19 April 2011

Driving age 18 makes perfect sense

Monday, April 18, 2011


Blog entry no.  1
Source: http: //nz herald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c _ id=1....
             New Zealand Herald

Date: Jan 8, 2010

Strategies:

Eg1: Read many times to understand
    2: Check in the dictionary if I don't know the meaning of the words
    3: Check the vocabuarly
    4: Pause

Evaluation:

Example 1 and 2 are always useful for me.  The article contained key vocabulary, so I have read the vocads and find the meaning try to understand those meaning of the words.  Finally, I used Example 4 to overview the whole artile try to read and pause, think about what I been through when I read the article up to finish.

Reflection:
I think I will keep using these four strategies in the further studing because it's quite useful for me when I read and try to understand at the same time.  English is my second languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment